We headed back to Pensacola this past weekend (2/7/09) and stayed with Harrison (Papa) for the weekend. Although it takes us about 7 hours to get there...it was worth it.
Emma loves her bubbles. (yes that is a Styrofoam crown...gotta love the walmart craft aisle)

We spent Sunday visiting with the Stewart Clan. Emma meeting her cousin Cali for the first time. I think I counted 14 of us there.

The new generation. Emma, Cali, Chloe and Julia (being held by Joana). No boys yet.

The blog is usually dominated with Emma but i couldn't help myself. These are some great friends of mine. (Cari, Me, Sarah and Jessica.) Cari and I drove into town to run the Pensacola Double Bridge Run with Sarah. Jessica, her husband Chris and their 5 month old daughter were our awesome cheerleaders. I met these ladies while I was at USF (96-98).

Pensacola Bay at Sunrise. We headed home EARLY Monday morning. (random photo from the car)
Sweet blog....how did you do the background w/ flowers? I am still a rookie at this. Great seeing you this weekend. We missed Phil and Emma.
ReplyDeleteJess