Such beautiful hair! straight or curly. Check out the curls on Leslie's baby, Lydia, posted on my blog. PS: Glad all three of you are heading north for camp this summer!
I love this! My grandmother use to do this to my hair with old rags- torn specially for curling hair- can you imagine if this was how you had to do it always!? I love the curls though! So prissy! :) Kristen
Such beautiful hair! straight or curly. Check out the curls on Leslie's baby, Lydia, posted on my blog.
ReplyDeletePS: Glad all three of you are heading north for camp this summer!
I love this! My grandmother use to do this to my hair with old rags- torn specially for curling hair- can you imagine if this was how you had to do it always!? I love the curls though! So prissy! :)
ReplyDeleteKristen
Very cute curls! Good idea too - she has such great, thick beautiful hair. Bailey will hardly let me touch her hair. I hope that's just a phase!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big she is!!! Love the curls, of course. :)
ReplyDelete