Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Florida.

Although Christmas day in Orlando was very overcast and rainy at times, the temperature was moderate. Therefore, Emma was able to enjoy the pool area for just a little bit at a resort that Papaw and Mimi were staying at. (the water was heated) After hanging out there for a while we spent Chirstmas afternoon at the Kutch's with Paul, Dolores, Ian, Uncle Carl, Papaw, Mimi and GGmom. (Later Paulie got off work) Unfortunately I did not take any pics while we were there....oops. (but we had a great time)








Emma practicing her Hungry, Hungry Hippo skills so she can take down Phil the next time they play. ( I never knew how loud this game was, oh boy.)



Doesn't everyone practice in their Tinkerbell outfit? By the way, this photo was taken the day AFTER christmas. I think the Tinkerbell outfit may be seen on a daily basis for awhile.




No comments:

Post a Comment