8 years ago
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
"But I am not a real cheerleader."
This a little story to go along with the cheerleading pics. 2 days before the game Emma informed me that she was not going to wear her cheerleading outfit to the game. (After she had talked about it all the time) I asked her why and she stated she was afraid that Knightro would think she was a real cheerleader and try to come up to her. (yes, she still fears the mascot) I calmed her fears that Phil would go and talk to Knightro so he would mistake her for a real cheerleader. She agreed to that and made sure she talked with Phil about it when he got home from work that night. Needless to say, she provided her parents with a good chuckle after she was in bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment