
We drove across town to visit a new park. This one has a splash area with a variety of water spouts and water mist/sprayer things (for lack of proper terminology). Emma was very UNSURE about the splash area so we just observed from the outside for a while.

While still deciding on the water, we visited the more traditional areas of the park.

Now we are getting a little more brave.

Finally!!! She is soaked in this picture (I am too). Once she tried it a few times (of course I had to run with her) I couldn't get her to leave. Thankfully I had an extra set of clothes in the car. While I don't have a picture of the dog park portion, Emma really enjoyed that also. I am sure we will return here...except next time with our swim suits.
Nolan would love to join her there!
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot to ask you how you liked the park! :) Glad y'all had fun! Hopefully we can go next week together!
ReplyDeleteKRISTEN says- nor sure why Adam came up as the "blogger" that stated this comment- not liking that much- hmm!
ReplyDeletethis is more like it! ;)
ReplyDelete