
10:00 am, Thursday, I received a call at work that Emma had stuck something up her nose!! Apparently she was working on a lesson WITHOUT beads but she found a bead on the floor. As soon as she stuck it up there, she went over to teacher upset saying that her nose hurt and she had stuck a bead up there (thankfully she told them). Luckily her ENT (whom she is very familiar with) had a 1:30 opening. I was able to pick her up and get the bead removed (without any trauma and only a short squeal). As we were leaving the doc's office she asked if she could go back to school...so away we went, I was back at work by 3pm. What a day.
Oh my! I'm not looking forward to any emergency outings! I'm glad this one turned out with little trauma.
ReplyDeleteWow!!
ReplyDeleteJean S. once put tic tacs up both nostrils while riding in the back seat of the car and was afraid to tell me about it. Finally, the tingly mint flavor led to a confession. Off we went to the dr. too.
ReplyDelete